19 July, 2010

Vanguard Workwear

I recently had dealings with Vanguard Workwear that were far from satisfactory. It seems that others have had problems too - see http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2298873

The matter is now being followed up by my credit card company.

The sequence of emails below illustrate what happened to me.






From: Ian Jones
To: enquiries@vanguardworkwear.co.uk ; orders@vanguardworkwear.co.uk
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 11:25 AM
Subject: Order Number: 23015 - recovery of payment taken and additional charges.


Hello,

Since you have again failed to respond to my email, I will now take steps to recover the payment you have taken.

There will be an additional charge to you for all costs and inconvenience.

I will not be issuing any further warnings of the action I will take.

Regards, Ian Jones




----- Original Message -----
From: Ian Jones
To: orders@vanguardworkwear.co.uk
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2010 11:06 AM
Subject: Order Number: 23015 - please cancel & refund


Hello,

Unfortunately you have failed to:
Deliver the order within your target time
Respond to my email below within your target time
Satisfy me that your are going deliver/communicate within my target time

Therefore please cancel the order and refund my payment. I will allow you 14 days to do this.

Regards, Ian Jones




----- Original Message -----
From: Ian Jones
To: orders@vanguardworkwear.co.uk
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2010 11:00 AM
Subject: Order Number: 23015


Hello,

Re the above order number - I still have not received this item and I am prepared to wait longer however I am concerned that there may have been a delivery problem.

Please can you confirm that the order is progressing normally.

Thank you,
Ian Jones


Order Number: 23015
Date Ordered: Saturday 15 May, 2010
Detailed Invoice:
https://www.vanguardworkwear.co.uk/index.php?main_page=account_history_info&order_id=23015

Products
------------------------------------------------------
1 x Blue Castle 366 Zip Fronted Coverall (BC366)  = £9.99
Blue Castle Colours Black
Blue Castle Sizes 42"