27 September, 2010

Spa Sounds

Not so long a go I was fortunate enough to visit Wrenbury Church where my brother and his wife were setting up to record a live performance later that evening. It was a good opportunity for me to take some publicity photographs of Michael & Julia's 'Spa Sounds' at work which I hope they will find useful. 

The state of the art recording equipment was very interesting and I was able to observe the numerous adjustments he was making to the sound quality whilst the choir was practicing. Unfortunately I couldn't stay for the live recording session but I have heard the resulting CD and whilst I'm no expert  I would still say it was very good quaility indeed.



  • is a music recording and production label which exists for the sole purpose of recording and producing Classical works, Choral, Orchestral, small ensembles and soloists. 
  • can produce a few CDs for personal archives, or demo disks, a short run of CDs for performer's own use or a full commercial production of 1000's.
  • will record a performance or arrange a dedicated recording session. 
  • are the innovators of 'Comp-Mags', the answer for Ballroom and Latin dancing competitors problem of holding competition numbers in place without damage to clothing or unsightly pins. 
  • are at www.spasounds.co.uk