27 March, 2012

Getting Ready For The RCM&E Greenacres Fly-In

The Greenacres Fly-in is on 23rd-24th June this year and having enjoyed it last year, I'm planning on going again.

Some of the Aircraft I will taking to Greenacres this year.
Subject to aircraft serviceability (;¬) I will be taking the old faithful SE5a, the recently refurbed Fizza, Vampire, Hawk & Flying Aces Sportster. Apart from the SE5a all the aircraft I'm taking have been plans in RCM&E magazine which seems appropriate for the occasion. 

None of these aircraft like the wind very much and though I have flown the SE5a in quite merciless winds I'm really hoping for calm conditions.



Fly-In T-Shirt (available from IPJ Aeroshirts)
I'm pleased to be supplying T-shirts for the Fly-In using the logo RCM&E designed for the event.