05 August, 2011

JP-Si One and Only Day Out

My JP-Si flying wing looked splendid in it's yellow finish and the black trim was really helpfull with orientation. As planned I took it to the Great Orme, Llandudno on 4th August 2011 for it's maiden flight.

I met up with more experienced slope fliers and gained some good instruction on where the lift was. The wing needed a little trimming but apart from that it flew really well "straight from the box". I was made up with it.

It was great to meet up and make new friends and the flying lasted well into the evening.


Unfortunately distractions whilst packing the car to go home resulted in me leaving my brand new aeroplane in the grass next to the car park. I went back for it later but it looks like someone else got hold of it first. I have reported it to the police at Llandudno. If you come across it then please contact North Wales Police on 101 (in Wales) or 0845 6071002 (from outside Wales)

Thanks, Ian Jones
.













.