12 December, 2011

November Visit to the New Forest


During mid November my wife & I spent a week in the New Forest and a very good week it was too. The weather was pretty good for the time year especially as I recall this time last year we had already had our first fall of snow.

 


Some friends from the Isle of Wight came to stay for a few days and we all got out and about quite a lot which gave me plenty of opportunities to snap the photographs in the New Forest and also at Hurst Castle shown here.  I took a lot more at other locations too but they are being kept for something else!



My new found joy of slope soaring meant I could take my SAS Fusion on holiday with me and so I met up with some chaps from the Christchurch and District Model Flying Club to join in one of their sessions at Barton on Sea and I thank them for their warm hospitality.